66cc HT Motorized Bicycle- cruising southeast PA

GoldenMotor.com

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
this is a quick compilation of a few runs i've made on my bike. its a 66cc grubee kit. ported and shaved jug, shaved head, polished combustion chamber, etc etc. Its in a state of imperfection presently, as the last 2 clips will show.... however it shall be fixed soon! anyways, hope you enjoy the video! The other bike you may see in the video is an identical kit on my friend matts bike.

http://youtu.be/OiraYAJEjb0

(link will go live shortly. video is uploading as we speak.)

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Re: 66cc HT - cruising southeast PA

wow...just seen that. youre braver then me anyway cruising around at night. Heck those things jump out here all times of the day in the fall

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
Re: 66cc HT - cruising southeast PA

wow...just seen that. youre braver then me anyway cruising around at night. Heck those things jump out here all times of the day in the fall
It is so much fun riding at night though! All the awesome bike trails are empty and it basically turns into a long ass racetrack haha.

the deer are a slight turn off, but meh. I missed a 6pt buck the other day after having hit that fawn 3 weeks ago.

I am probably buying a second 1600 lumen headlight and I think that will be suitable.

But just think, I'm nearly finished putting it back on the road with a brand new stuffed fred motor..... and my shortened SBP pipe. its going to get hairy.