For you battery beaters

GoldenMotor.com

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Im sure, and ill never have one but I may frankenstein one...just got an electric throttle...just gotta figure out the wiring...and how to attach a drive gear...no welder here...

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I notice that what we want to know about the most, which is the range, they don't seem to want to discuss much. They seem to claim 50 miles, on 2 1/2 hour charge. I'm guessing what that means in plane english is, 25 mile range on 5 hours+ charge, when you're talking about riding in traffic at 30+ mph speeds.

Other than that I like the idea of a eBike, but I'm going to need at least 100 mile range in traffic if it's going to take hours to recharge.

Otto

Nov 23, 2012
Forney, TX
Pretty cool. I can't imagine what these cost. The Bomber looks very similar to the one that Greg Davey shows for his book on building a 50mph ebike. Has anyone bought the book, and what did you think if you did?

Thanks,

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
Anything that moves that fast oughta make more noise soze
ya know it's comin'. (sigh) If only they had a 300 mile range.
That acceleration's insane. I need a rich widow to buy me one.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Oh man I read up on this machine at Endless Sphere for a few. The lay out of it gives me some true hope and insiration for a very long and still more time to wait project..

I have a full sus bike with the same sort of forks geometry etc. It is a frame I have wanted to retro fit for some time. I think I can obtain a few parts and shave about 5 major points off that price tag very easily. lol

In this picture here it shows I have miles of room for stuff. It is a pretty kewl pict because I had a H.T. sitting there when I threaten to put one on it. This bike is still a virgin. Never been motorized.

I think it's true calling is electric... I have a extra totally different rear shock hoarded away for it too!

I can only dream ATM..