2012, 4th Annual Central Pa. Rally August 4th & 5th

GoldenMotor.com

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Jay/Bonnie Sorry we missed the Rally this year. Lisa and I always have a great time when we go and look forward to it but I was out of commission for a while and couldn't ride but It's marked on the calendar for 2013. and we are both looking forward to it.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay/Bonnie Sorry we missed the Rally this year. Lisa and I always have a great time when we go and look forward to it but I was out of commission for a while and couldn't ride but It's marked on the calendar for 2013. and we are both looking forward to it.
We missed you guys. Didn't you have an accident?

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I'm gonna try and make this this coming summer....may be tough though to go to Portland Indiana's a few weeks prior but we'll see

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I'm gonna try and make this this coming summer....may be tough though to go to Portland Indiana's a few weeks prior but we'll see
Hope we see you at both. We just got back from a Cruise to Jamaica & some islands & on the way home she's talking about getting together plans for Portland. I got a good wife. :)

Last edited:

MTB Moto

Dec 4, 2009
USA
This is almost close enough for me to "ride" to!

On "my" calendar! Got lots to do before hand, but it will be here before we know it!