finally pics of my builds

GoldenMotor.com

macAlpine

Sep 6, 2011
pittsfield mass
howdy folks, been a while so these are my two bikes.
!. china two stroke with pirate cycle carb throat, rag joint, modded muffler, and special mount,
i think i put that up already .

2 heres my 4stroke honda gx50 with way to much money into it. 2,000$.

and it has honda gx50/ezm trans freewheeling, down to blowbyu hd hub/wheel with new boca bearings and his 62 tt sprocket, springer forks (cheap crap from niagara cycles that rust even under clearcoat.) and some sick light that i ripped the guts out anyway.
the wheels are super duper, except the cheap chinese bearings are not sealed and when i took the hub apart to install th new sprocket from terry half fell out. i ordered some new ones (boca bearings) that were a touch small. somehow the chinese cant make 3mm balls, and the american ones were a touch small. yet still 3mm. ( figure that out!) blame it on the chinese.
way i spread the frame to fit the drive wheel was not right so the chain is not actually aligned and cant be which means it pops off at 40 mph, or just under high stress. other wise this bike is positively swell.
i'm going to rip all the components off and cut and weld a new frame and make this work.
incredible components, although the ezm trans is centrifugal and i dont like the ringing the clutch makes unless you pedal like mad to get it to catch and roll.
thats cuz if you just rev the engine and get it to catch early on, the unaligned chain pops off cuz of the stress.

all in all for a first 4stroke build i think i did alright!
.shft.
ugh lame internet. ill post thi pics tomorrow