2011 Daytona, FL Bike Week

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
The Kid and I are coming to Florida right around Feb14th. We have a art fair at Jupiter Beach and some other places in Florida I don't remember where right off but if anyone of you can come by and say hi.
here's the kids web site google it and look for the 2011 schedule
"gabeleonard.com"

2lazy2pedal

Nov 26, 2010
Sarasota
I might go also, got to see my schedule for that time period. It would be great to steal the show from our bigger brothers!

dance1

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I don't know either place so it doesn't matter to me. I'll probably tow my camper down so I'll be looking for a campground. Might be too late already though.

Terry

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
I don't know either place so it doesn't matter to me. I'll probably tow my camper down so I'll be looking for a campground. Might be too late already though.

Terry
Hey Terry,

Theres camp grounds in Flagler Beach, right on AIA. Heres a google search link:

flagler beach fl campgrounds - Google Search

And quick question, I need a estimate for my car - auto body and paint. Can you refer me to your friend? If so,please PM me if with details.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
It looks like I won't make it. The guy painting my bike didn't like the idea of me riding down there during bike week. He is a biker. He painted the bike but it hasn't been wet sanded & buffed yet. Not reassembled either of course. They he took off for NC and won't be back until bike week starts!

Well, maybe next time!

Terry