Hehe Scott waimea build forthcoming

GoldenMotor.com

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
I WILL be ATGATT for this. ( and any time i ride it) but i traded my motorised trek 4500 MTB for this steed seen in thumbnail. and my route
also in thumbnail

my trek on this run would average 30-35 on the flats, (25w, and wellwood lane in clinton) and around 40 downhill, lee rd and yarnell ( in clinton as well) hte trek had a 50cc BGF engine on it. i sold my gaming computer, and bought a 66cc engine, which could pull an old arse huffy cruiser UP hills without pedaling, that bike weighed in at around 35lbs without the engine. complete), this scott a time trials bike weighs in ( via scale) at under 18lbs complete aluminum frame etc, mavic open4 cd wheels, and 130+ psi continental gatorskin tires.) any guesses or bets on top speed on the flats? ill check this via the cateye astrale 8 computer setup on it, ill lift out if it feels unsafe, BUT every build i do, i do 1 speed run. so i can tell the client what its capable of. am going to do the same with this one. 1 speed run only. any guesses? should have hte engine by the end of next week, and have it installed by the following monday, and run completed. i WILL be ATGATT. ( all the gear, all the time) and my mesh jacket as well. in case i do go down, and my turtle shell helmet, although not too safe on a motorcycle, its safer than a bicycle helmet on a bike

Attachments

Last edited:

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
I WILL be ATGATT for this. ( and any time i ride it) but i traded my motorised trek 4500 MTB for this steed seen in thumbnail. and my route
also in thumbnail

my trek on this run would average 30-35 on the flats, (25w, and wellwood lane in clinton) and around 40 downhill, lee rd and yarnell ( in clinton as well) hte trek had a 50cc BGF engine on it. i sold my gaming computer, and bought a 66cc engine, which could pull an old arse huffy cruiser UP hills without pedaling, that bike weighed in at around 35lbs without the engine. complete), this scott a time trials bike weighs in ( via scale) at under 18lbs complete aluminum frame etc, mavic open4 cd wheels, and 130+ psi continental gatorskin tires.) any guesses or bets on top speed on the flats? ill check this via the cateye astrale 8 computer setup on it, ill lift out if it feels unsafe, BUT every build i do, i do 1 speed run. so i can tell the client what its capable of. am going to do the same with this one. 1 speed run only. any guesses? should have hte engine by the end of next week, and have it installed by the following monday, and run completed. i WILL be ATGATT. ( all the gear, all the time) and my mesh jacket as well. in case i do go down, and my turtle shell helmet, although not too safe on a motorcycle, its safer than a bicycle helmet on a bike
this will be hte 1 and OLNY speed run i make on it. if i feel unsafe or unsafe conditions exist, i will lift/abort