Debating btween 2 frames-opinions please

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
As anyone who has been around knows, I love small framed bikes. If you can wedge it in, go for it. I put my first motor on a 24" girlie Schwinn.

But I wanted to say I love the ironing board. Not only can it be a bike rack I discovered today, they also make great breakfast bars in the kitchen, TV trays in living room, and even a pretty good computer desk. if I was living in a small bachelor pad, I would have to have one.

I love people who can reinvent things.

Amanda

Aug 24, 2009
MO
As anyone who has been around knows, I love small framed bikes. If you can wedge it in, go for it. I put my first motor on a 24" girlie Schwinn.

But I wanted to say I love the ironing board. Not only can it be a bike rack I discovered today, they also make great breakfast bars in the kitchen, TV trays in living room, and even a pretty good computer desk. if I was living in a small bachelor pad, I would have to have one.

I love people who can reinvent things.
Lol the best thing about that ironing board is that it was my neighbor's garbage. It's not so useful as an ironing board though, since the neighbor didn't happen to throw out an iron. Plus, i'm unemployed now, so my clothes can have wrinkles.