Velocars and other interesting vehicles.

GoldenMotor.com

BlackWatch1

Jan 16, 2018
I would like to add a photograph I have recently acquired and repaired using digital software. German soldiers with a Velocar Type H somewhere in France during WW2. These cars were very popular with German troops and French civilians during the war as gasoline was very scarce. Only a small number of these foot peddled cars still exist today in museums and private collections.

Scott770

Jan 15, 2019
That parade of invalid carriages at the beginning of the video is amazing! :D

I wonder what happened to them all.

Zoran, I could not believe those prices on the mobility vehicles you posted :eek:
If I had that kind of money to spend I could build the most fabulous cyclecar/velocar you've ever seen.
Not all mobility scooters are expensive. Some are very affordable, like this one: https://www.scootersnchairs.com/collections/budget-scooters/products/go-go-ultra-x-3-wheel

Only $830

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA

How many times does it take to learn to ride this bike? Any way X times 2?

I don't vouch that it is for real as a lot of stuff photo shopped ends up on the internet.

see this:

Last edited:
Reactions: indian22

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
Hello, to all of my old internet-friends, lovers of small motorized vehicles!
For unknown reasons and through mysterious ways, I received a few notes about new messages from a few topics that I was following many years ago. I even lost everything about this Forum: name, web address, password - through replacements of a few of my computers...
I am glad that interesting and my beloved projects are still alive, the same as many dear members.
Deeply sorry that a great character, a nice person, a wonderful woman, and an excellent promoter of our hobby - Lady Anne is not with us anymore!

Now, I hope not too late, I wish:

For all of you, your families, and your friends:
Merry Christmas and
a Happy New Year's Eve,

healthy new 2023!
Ciao, Zoran