Simpson,Firebikes,Deuce Board Track Racer any1 buildn 1?

GoldenMotor.com

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi Joe, I have only built 4 myself. The rusty one was chopped to become the black one, so 4 builds but most of the steel was the same on #1 and #4. I had wanted to go belt drive in the rear of the black bike, BUT I'm getting a really nice sprocket mount set from Creative and will put that on and run it as a nice test!

Mike

Attachments

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
I just ordered a frame and tank from Firebikes. The question I have from looking at his website is...in the gallery they have a picture of a green bike. The red frame and green bike are one in the same only....the green bike has a bar to accept the rear engine mount. Have you tried to dry fit a motor on the Firebike frame yet? How involved is it going to be to add a support bar?

cole2357

Jan 9, 2009
CT
Hi Joe, I have only built 4 myself. The rusty one was chopped to become the black one, so 4 builds but most of the steel was the same on #1 and #4. I had wanted to go belt drive in the rear of the black bike, BUT I'm getting a really nice sprocket mount set from Creative and will put that on and run it as a nice test!

Mike
I really like the black one, it looks like the forks have a bit of rake to them. Do they? The idea of a Firebike, stretched chopped looking boardtracker really appeals to me. Maybe a dragbike look?

Where can you get the wide wheels, the 3" ones...I haven't found the source yet.

Yours and Joes bikes are an inspiration to me...really nice.

thanks
Mick in CT