Redb's Greenline "S T R T E T C H"

GoldenMotor.com

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Very nice looking! How's it holding up? What kind of speed can you get with a big bike like this? i-paint

spiderpsycho

Apr 19, 2009
Tarzana
wow..just stumbled across this site from a craigslist add from someone selling complete beach cruiser with engines...and i saw that a stretch is possible...ive been wanting a stretch bike for years..and i work like 4 miles from work,,,i wanted a motorcycle or something small cause i dont need teh freeways to get to work.....this site blew me away..no joke..im up really late here researching this stuff here...gives me a project !! thank u sooo much for inspiring me guys..no joke!

analogtom

Mar 5, 2010
Destin FL
I want to build a bike just like this one. can you give me your specs and where you got the frame, engine, chain tension item, engine kit...all the details you can spare for my build.

that is a good looking bike.

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
I want to build a bike just like this one. can you give me your specs and where you got the frame, engine, chain tension item, engine kit...all the details you can spare for my build.

that is a good looking bike.
This bike was built in 2008. The Greenline Stretches are no longer available. Firmstrong Urban Deluxe is a very close (if not the same) set up. As for the specs.... I have another build in the works with updated mounts and I will post pictures when it's complete.

captainrichhill

May 31, 2008
From the first pics, it looks like you have your chain tensioner on the upper run of the drive chain. Is that something you have to do on STRETCH bikes? I thought they had to be on the lower run on the drive chain (no stress when underway).
The bike is very sweet though!!!!

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
From the first pics, it looks like you have your chain tensioner on the upper run of the drive chain. Is that something you have to do on STRETCH bikes? I thought they had to be on the lower run on the drive chain (no stress when underway).
The bike is very sweet though!!!!
It is mounted on the top as a guide and to reduce chain slap. Mounting the engines up front makes for a long drive chain.