Is this the cheapest 80cc?

GoldenMotor.com

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
I use to buy his stuff but the last engines and parts have been substandard. The engine
is a total loss. I have to but another to replace his junk sooo Iam going with Thats Dax.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
After buying a few minor parts from him I got my second kit from BGF and had absolutely no problem with it. But since it was a RAW motor decided that I might as well just buy from RAW.

I got my kit from BGF in less than a week with good communication It took more than two weeks to get from RAW , despite a promise of less than one week with no response to my many e-mails wondering where my kits were.

Others have posted personal experiences that differ from mine. Most have been a "you bought it, you got it , you deal with it" policy from BGF

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I see the kit for $139.95 free shipping.
2 Stroke Engine 80cc Motor Motorized Bicycle Kits | eBay

Looks like motorized bicycle ripoff season is over for these clowns and they're knocking down the kit prices.

I wonder what deals are to be had around January, in the middle of winter.
Looks like that free shipping deal went away as quickly as it came.
Still gonna wait 'til winter before I order more kits.

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
guys have gotten a few bad parts or a bad motor and they're ready to lynch the seller. BGF and LEB didn't make the parts or the engines. can they help if the factory sent them a bad engine? I don't know what their return policy is, but the suppliers will only accept returns if the items are shipped back in the original packaging at the buyers expense. the warranties only cover the engine, and only factory defective parts will be replaced. I got a replacement engine from either LEB or BGF, can't remember which but know it was one of them. paid 75 for the motor and $15 for shipping for a 68.5cc engine with the wider 1.5" front tube mount. had the engine since april with no problems. happy with it and stand by both LEB and BGF. have bought from both of them and never had a complaint. the items I order are the items I receive, promptly, exactly as described, intact and functioning. don't give someone a bad review because you got one bad part. its the factory's fault, not the sellers. you want something to complain about, order from gasbike. wait weeks or months to get the wrong part, call them and dont get an answer or get hung up on, get lied to, then you will have a complaint. I've been through it with gasbike. at least on ebay you get what you pay for in a timely manner.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
guys have gotten a few bad parts or a bad motor and they're ready to lynch the seller. BGF and LEB didn't make the parts or the engines. can they help if the factory sent them a bad engine? I don't know what their return policy is, but the suppliers will only accept returns if the items are shipped back in the original packaging at the buyers expense. the warranties only cover the engine, and only factory defective parts will be replaced. I got a replacement engine from either LEB or BGF, can't remember which but know it was one of them. paid 75 for the motor and $15 for shipping for a 68.5cc engine with the wider 1.5" front tube mount. had the engine since april with no problems. happy with it and stand by both LEB and BGF. have bought from both of them and never had a complaint. the items I order are the items I receive, promptly, exactly as described, intact and functioning. don't give someone a bad review because you got one bad part. its the factory's fault, not the sellers. you want something to complain about, order from gasbike. wait weeks or months to get the wrong part, call them and dont get an answer or get hung up on, get lied to, then you will have a complaint. I've been through it with gasbike. at least on ebay you get what you pay for in a timely manner.
I agree 100% with you.

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
Yea, gasbike is no good. i ordered parts from them. week 1 nothing week 2 i called them through there customer service # at the paypal dispute site. they pretty much told me tough **** its my problem they sent it. week 3 still nothing so i started a paypal dispute. At 6 weeks of tying up my money it was discovered that they sent a 4.5 pounnd package first class. First class is only up to 13ounces. and the idiots in there shipping didnt wonder why the post office wouldnt except it. They are rude, stupid and i will bash them at every opertunity i get. I have bought parts from just about every vendor out there and never ran across such gross incompetence as with gasbike.net

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
nobody works in shipping. it must be a software program or something. every single time I called there, no one ever answered the phone in shipping or called me back. the last time I ordered from them, I ordered a top end rebuild kit, a crankcase with a centrifugal clutch, and the one piece wide pedal crank. got everything for the engine, no pedal crank. called and they said they would send another out. they lied. next time I called they had it marked in the book it was shipped. I asked if it would come in the same box or another. they said separate box. carrier must have lost it. ok, well, what's the tracking number? we don't have that information. so you mean to tell me there is some phantom package floating around out there with my name on it, but yet fedex has no record of any other packages being shipped to my address, you don't have a tracking number, but yet because it was marked in your book that you sent it, I'm supposed to believe that? I got hung up on after the words "phantom package" and decided I will never buy from thoae slimeballs again. they are just out to screw people, nothing more. I ordered the part I needed elsewhere and haven't looked back