where can i buy a bike engine?

GoldenMotor.com

TANGO

May 26, 2011
IL
I ordered one from Bike Berry on Friday . They showed out of stock on the 66cc Super Rat . But when I called they said they have some ship containers that are waiting to be checked in through customs then they will ship out waiting time should be about one week to My door ? I hope .

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
unless you're looking for a special engine like the super rat, you should always buy replacement engines on ebay. the suppliers overcharge. these engines aren't different enough to say that a name brand engine is worth the extra $60 or more. get a replacement engine on ebay for $90 from luckyearlybird or boygofast on ebay. ordering from a supplier and paying $155 or more is a waste of money and also not very wise.

hartungej

May 31, 2011
Madison, WI
So you've had decent luck with the E-bay suppliers?

I kind of wanted the Grubee GT-5 so that I could easily upgrade the cylinder head with one of the aftermarket ones from Pirate or Manic Mechanic. Otherwise I guess I don't necessarily need a specific engine, as long as the e-bay engines work well. I hadn't gone there for bike engines before and didn't realize they were so cheap.

hartungej

May 31, 2011
Madison, WI
Actually, just checked out LuckyEarlyBird and was thrilled to see affordable direct drive sprockets! I was looking for those! He really does have good prices on other stuff, too. thanks for the tips.