My Latest Build - PATINA

GoldenMotor.com

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
My latest personal build. Black powdercoated Shorty Fatz/ Imperial frame, custom orange marine vinyl seat, custom boardtracker gas tank orange/ gold color, all black powder coated triple tree forks, front disk brakes, extra wide 3-piece crank, black aluminum mag wheels , 2.25" thick wheel in rear and 1.5" thick wheel in the front, black oury grips. A true beauty to look and to ride.

If you live in the San jose or the Bay area let me know and lets go for a ride.

::slump::

Attachments

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
My latest personal build. Black powdercoated Shorty Fatz/ Imperial frame, custom orange marine vinyl seat, custom boardtracker gas tank orange/ gold color, all black powder coated triple tree forks, front disk brakes, extra wide 3-piece crank, black aluminum mag wheels , 2.25" thick wheel in rear and 1.5" thick wheel in the front, black oury grips. A true beauty to look and to ride.

WOW that is nice!

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
hi from san carlos.. once i get my ride done (if i ever ;)) maybe we could right? there is another guy out in san jose- sharksfan35 or something like that

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
hi from san carlos.. once i get my ride done (if i ever ;)) maybe we could right? there is another guy out in san jose- sharksfan35 or something like that

Yea, man I'm totally down. I wanna set up something like a motorized bike PARTY. Like what they got for bike party. A whole bunch of us riding somewhere.

email - [email protected]

let me know when you guys wanna ride.
.wee.

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
Is that a goped motor?
NAh, thats the huasheng 4 stroke belt drive engine from grubee. I just ride without any of the covers on it. I just ride without them. Some people say you will mess up your motor and its dangerous, but I don't care I've been riding like this a for like a week straight and no problems.

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
nice bike dude! i would recommend getting some clip on handle bars!

it would definitely complete your look!
oh yea for sure. I was going to do it but I thought steering would be kinda of crazy maybe on my next build.

thanks, though

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Yea, man I'm totally down. I wanna set up something like a motorized bike PARTY. Like what they got for bike party. A whole bunch of us riding somewhere.

email - [email protected]

let me know when you guys wanna ride.
.wee.
Sounds Cool. I found some other San Jose riders. if you want to do a memeber search by location:

Go to the members list

click on the search button, then advanced search

it will have some slots to type stuff in, you can go to location and put in SF bay, San Francisco, San Jose, North Cal ect. it should give you results of people who put that in as their location.

Sam

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.

Right here dude! Drop me a line if you want to go ride. I live in north San Jose but can get my bike anywhere. (thanks to a motorcycle carrier on the back of the car) I usually need a couple of days notice but am ALWAYS looking for people to ride with.