Glass fuel filters

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
...A local place had it on the shelf. Tractor supply places have different styles and types too.
Briggs and Stratton, part# 690612, about $16
If it helps, the NAPA part # is 7-02350 or SME 702350 (same thing), though they're now quoting $23.69 which is ridiculous, twice what I paid - some shopping around outa getcha back in the $12 range... then again if there's S&H who knows lol ;)

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
$23.69! Mine's a NAPA too, and I didn't pay that! Has it really been that long? Has inflation risen that much in...let's see...uh...four years. Hmmm.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Update-

After about 18 months using this sediment bowl, I can safely report no problems. I inspected the screen regularly at first, but soon realized that there was no need. I believe you could ignore this thing for a year of regular riding and still be just fine.
I've dumped the bike a couple times, and had one crash at speed, but no problems with leaking.

Kewlest thing on my bike.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Yup. Mine's never given me a lick of trouble either. And you never need to replace it. Just clean it once in a great while with a lint-free cloth. A quick rinse with fuel mix, put the bowl back up and tighten the screw, and you're ready for your next several months worth of rides.