how to use motorized bicycle forum for posting

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
here is a quick lesson on posting we are going to start from left to right on what each thing does
topline--title
next line
font--pick how you want your letters to look
size-size of your text
the big A with pull down--color of your letters
smiley guy same as on the right
paper clip- for atatchment i have never used it lol the use for attachments is when you want to make something available but realize that not everyone would want or need to see it so it will allow those that want to see it a way to download it.
arows to reverse i thing i never used it before The arrow point to the left allows you to undo your last action. The arrow pointing to the right allows you to redo something

next line
B -bold text
I for italic text
U-underlined text
all the rest thier are for text alignment. never used them before either The first aligns the text to the left side. The Second aligns text to the center of the post and the third one aligns text to the left. The next is for numbered lists and the next is unnumbered lists. Then there is the incon for indent out and indent inward
ok the earth with paper clip---use that to attatch a link hi light the words you want to become a link and click it and fill in the url
paper clip with x in it---to remove a link
envelope with paper---to email a link actually this is for like putting say an email me and when it is clicked will open the person that clicked its email client and open a pre-addressed compose email form for them.
envelope with mountain and stamp--this is for posting a picture from a link. to get the link right click on picture on web and copy and paste the properties of the link into box you get when you click on stamp and envelope. make sure you do not have http thing twice because it will give it to you
the next on is for using blockquotes
not sure what the paper number sighn {{}} and php does. These wraps code tags around the selected text.... for writing a sniplet of code

smiileys on right for using in your text
smileys on bottom for your title

hope this helps

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
to ad a signiture... change email... or password you go into usercp which is on top of the forum below the pictures of the bicycles. i would suggest that you have emails only from administrator. you leave it open and spammers get it. i have mine set up that any pm i get an email and i can read the pm their or on the forum. just to let you know i will never give out anyones email or information for any reason

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
CRUISER-while we are on the subject could you explain spell checker? I swear I cannot make heads or tails out of some replies.Back in olden times when people wrote letters longhand it was important that your message looked nice,penmanship, indent for paragraphs, spelling every thing counted in the message you we trying to convey-I'm afraid in this electronic age and texting ect. the old ways are gone, but not forgotten by this old fart. Happy Hills & Trails Walter F. CRUISER I didn't realize this was an old post but I said it so there.

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
speel checr onaly wurks if you use it...plus it doesn't help bad grammar and punctuation.

But I hear you Walter.

NatiebyBeette

Dec 8, 2008
Ecuador
1 Your site is very helpful. Really it is very useful!

Hello
I've just registered to say your site is very useful and nicely done!
Thank you very much for your work.

Cheers!

Sorry for offtopic.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey Radabunny tell us a little about your motorized bicycle. You got one running now or are you building one? We wouldn't even mind if you posted some pictures..............

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I dont have a kit yet but Ive learned so much already just by using this site.
Thanks EVERYONE

I cant wait to get a kit for my bike out here in Tucson

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
lol yeah... there's jus' somethin' bout this thread that attracts the spammage. While it's easy 'nuff for us to spot the new threads started by such bastids - it's not so easy for us to find just a post buried in a thread somewheres... Ya'll could do us a great service by usin' the "report post" button on the top right of the spam post in question, then it's a simple matter for us to ban them into the oblivion of NONE SHALL PASS ;)

jimrandolph

Nov 28, 2009
signal mountain, tn.
CRUISER-while we are on the subject could you explain spell checker? I swear I cannot make heads or tails out of some replies.Back in olden times when people wrote letters longhand it was important that your message looked nice,penmanship, indent for paragraphs, spelling every thing counted in the message you we trying to convey-I'm afraid in this electronic age and texting ect. the old ways are gone, but not forgotten by this old fart. Happy Hills & Trails Walter F. CRUISER I didn't realize this was an old post but I said it so there.
You Dummie, when we get as OLD as us, you need your grandkids to teach us how to do this stuff!!!!!.trk

Long Haul Trucker

Aug 2, 2010
Toledo, Ohio
Hello all My name is Jim I am doing my first build, my brother has a motor on his bike and I tried it and loved it. I am on a limited income and I want a bigger fuel tank. Was thinking about going with a fuel tank for a boat motor I can get one for about $20 and put it on a rake coming off my seat. And use a bulb pump to fill the tank that came with the kit. It's 6 1/2 gals. I was wanting to get opinions on my plan. Would that be to much fuel to carry. My brother has a gal gas can he carries in a basket. I figure I can fuel up at the first of the month and have enough to last. The motorbike is my only transportation