New User

GoldenMotor.com

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Real nice bikes, well, some of them are bikes. 5 Hp Briggs or no pedals would have me in court in no time here for operating a motorcycle without registration or insurance.

How do you get away with running these in Cali?

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa
Surfpangea....Howdy, from beautiful downtown Scarville, Iowa! I've got a friend who lives in Palm Springs in the winter time, a "snowbird" we call them. You've made some beautiful machines that should take a prize or two at some places. I've got to agree with DaveC from Boise however, there's a definite lack of pedals except for one. The rest are motorcycles not motorized bikes. I've nothing against it, I ride motocycles myself, and they will out run, outlast,and be safer than a motorized bike, but they aren't the same.

surfpangea

Dec 26, 2011
Palm Springs Ca
Thanks for all the replies and kudos.shft.. I live in a area where the police really don't care I have been stopped twice first they asked what heck is it. I told them a motorized bike 49cc or less and both times the police took pictures one mentioned I was bending to the grey area but then smiled and said be careful. Now mind you these bike have working headlight and taillights and this is a area where you can legally drive a golf cart on the street and the city hosts bike week every year.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
hi,very cool bikes,wish the law was cooler around here,house mate got stoped on one of our 60cc pocket bikes,riding on the shoulder in front of our house,lights horn turn signals, he didnt care,threatened to impound if sees it again. oh well. thanks for the pics,given me couple ideas. peace and happy new year to ya.