Compton CA

GoldenMotor.com

DawgBarber

Dec 16, 2011
Compton CA.
4 weeks ago I was surfing the net on the 3hr bus ride to Brentwood from Compton when everyday at the same time a rooooooom will pass me..but I never got a chance to see what was zooming by. Till I waited then saw the motorized bike ..days passed when I walked in to a 7-11 and saw the bike out front asked a feW questions (like we say in the CPT) I was turned out. I wanted something with a Lil syle. So I bought a micargi gts bought a kit from some Guy online total spent at the time was about $320. Built it kindda Mickey mouse and it started I rode it and was happy. Had a day off so I wanted to take a ride in D.T. L.A and saw that Venice motors had a ride starting in Culver City. On the ride they warned me about the frame that it will break. And it did. Took the bike on Alameda in Compton and. Found a welder $20 bucks fixed the fracture and and reinforcement bar under the frame ..took the bike home and called norm and had him put it back together rite!

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa
That's quite the begining to your biking journeys, and I hope the worst is over. I've got a Huffy Cranbrook and have been reading mixed reviews on them. Some are happy with them and no problems, others think that they are junk. Personally, I think the Cranbrook is a cheap starter bike that can be improved as time and money come along. Good luck to you with your Micargi.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
dance1hi! got rid of my wife and replaced her with my motorcycle,now its having baby mabs,lol must haved parked it too close to the mountain bike,lol happy new year to ya