Corvallis to Salem Oregon

GoldenMotor.com

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
So I am going to have a very strange day tomorrow first I have to get up real early and get a u-haul and move to Salem. This is where it gets kinda sucky and cool all at the same time, after I am all done I have to drive the u-haul back to corvallis so I can save like 60 bucks. Then starts the longest ride I will have attempted to take I will ride my bike back to Salem in the dark. I will be riding through Monmouth, Independence, and West Salem ending in north Salem. I have rigged up all my flash lights and bike lights on my handle bars and I have three red flashers on the bike over kill maybe but seems like a good idea to me. Whether I enjoy this ride or it is the scariest ride ever I do know that it is going to be one **** of an adrenaline rush oh yea what a rush as the late hawk would have said(WWF wrestler back when they was cool no WWE sh_t):)

Sideshowbob

Dec 26, 2010
Salem OR
Good luck, glad to see you are moving up to join us. If you survive try to come join the group ride Sunday 17th April in Jefferson. We would all love for you to join us.

kristakayyy

Jun 1, 2011
salem or
ok i created an account because i have a project from my grandfather he wants a custom bike from iride customs and i cannot find out a way to get ahold of them. he specifically asked me to find out about iride customs not anyone else :) and i would like to make this happen for him!

thanks krista

Sideshowbob

Dec 26, 2010
Salem OR
Iride is Dan Morgan, he lives in Jefferson OR, outside Albany. (616 Alder Ct., Jefferson OR) The easiest way to contact him is on facebook at the Salem Motorized Bicycle club page ( then friend Dan). He does occasionally post on these forums but mostly we all talk on facebook. Our next ride is June 11 from Jefferson to Independence to the Rogue Hops farm brewery and back. I'm sure Dan would be happy to build a bike for your grandfather or you. If you still can't get in touch with him, email me at [email protected] and I will try to get you in touch with him. I can't seem to find his phone number right now.brnot