Hello From Minnesota

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum! we have lots of other people here that love to talk and share ideas and tips to get the most out of their bicycle motor. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum, lots of motorized bicycle enthusiast around here. Nice looking bikes. Thanks for sharing the pics.....................

Butch K

May 9, 2008
Princeton, MN
Right now I can't really decide which motor I like best. I have no major complaints about either of them. My 2 stroke has been running like a champ since new and is still going strong. I have over 2000 miles on it now and have just recently switched oil from Briggs and Stratton 2 stroke oil to an Amsoil synthetic. Top speed on this bike is 35-40 mph with a 32 tooth sprocket.
I've been experimenting with adding different amounts of oil to the Grubee GB on my Honda 4 stroke. I don't care for the way the clutch grabs so I have added Amsoil 4 stroke oil to the GB. I started out with adding 2 oz. oil and clutch was slipping too much so I'm now using 3/4 oz. and this is better but still a bit too much slippage for my liking. I'll try 1/2 oz. oil next and see how that works. My top speed on this bike is 35 mph with a 44 tooth sprocket.