New aluminum frame build

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
I Suppose With The Free Wheel Sprocket On The Axle, It Is Much Less Jerking Back And Forth Of The Chain. I Like Things Smooth. When I Raced Big Block Fords On The Short Dirt Tracks, I Ran Trw Anti Pump Up Hydralic Lifters And Turned Them To 7200 Rpm. A Lot Of My Fellow Race Driver Friends Did Not Beleive It When I Told Them. Until One Nite I Checked The Adjustments In The Pits. I Heard Some Of Them Say, Look At That, I Didn`t Believe Him.

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
Old Motorbike, Yeah, That 19 Tooth Will Work Nicely. Nothing Wrong With The 8mm Chain. If It Were Me, I Would Order A Couple Master Links And A Chain And See How It Works. My 8mm Chain Seems To Be Good. I Have Not Had To Adjust The Chain Since I Assembled The Unit. I Do Not Have A Chain Adjuster. I Used The Slotted Rear Supports. "parts Left Out Never Break". Thats My Motto And I`m Sticking To It. Lol. Roncvlt1
I like the "parts left out never break" that's a great motto. "keep it simple"
Might have another master link and can leave out the chain adjuster.
Thanks

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Omb, My Transmission Hangs Down On The Rack Mount. My Chain Is About Half The Length Of Yours. So I Am Getting By By Using The Slotted Rear Rack Supports For Chain Adjustment. I Would Like A Spring Loaded Tensioner. It Is A Great Option. Keep Us Posted. Later Ron. What Part Of Fl Are You In? I Have A Son In Ocala, And A Daughter In Clear Water (tampa).cvlt1

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
Thanks, Ron I'm in deerfield just north of pompano beach. It's been raining so much here, haven't rode the bikes this week much. I like the way that pocket bike motor runs and accelerates. I'll be in touch. Still want to gear it a little higher.

Whiplash

Sep 27, 2010
Palm Desert, CA
Yes Yes! I have one of these and would really like to do the same thing!! I want the centrifugal clutch mostly but more speed and power is EVEN BETTER!!