Juice moto

GoldenMotor.com

kevo

Jan 4, 2015
Murrieta ca
Almost 25 days and no response from juice, he took my money but my order is still "pending" any one else have any problems like this?

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Not with this company.
I do expect 30 to 45 days on anything I order through the mail though. As long as Juice Moto is answering your calls, and has answers, I'd just hang in there a while.
Stuff happens.
Good luck!

kevo

Jan 4, 2015
Murrieta ca
Well after waiting 2 months and no reply from him, after 5 emails I had to do a PayPal claim. Can't understand some of the venders in this business. Buyer beware and glad I used paypal

rangefinder

Oct 18, 2012
Des Plaines, IL
I ordered a $2.00 Intake Gasket from him on 23-Feb.
Still waiting....
I could not find a good way to contact him either.
Tried on his site, but no response.
So I posted under one of his Youtube videos.
The one on the NT carb appropriately, haha.
Once I did that, a couple days passed and a note appeared on his webpage.
Says he is back as of yesterday.

I am hopeful that he makes the gasket and sends it.

I had seen some threads on the forum here and did this as a "Trial Order".
My expectations have sadly been met.

It's only $2.00, but the order I was planning was much larger.

piper

Jun 20, 2014
san luis obispo,california
I had a bad experience with him. i purchased his titanium wrist pin and his super light and strong wrist pin bushing. I have built a ton of 2 stroke china girl engines and decided to try his setup after blowing so many needle bearing wrist pin bearings. With that being said his setup lasted about 2 hours of break in running, the super duper improved wrist pin bushing cracked and sent pieces of it throughout the cylinder destroying the whole top end. I emailed him with the problem and and asked if it is so super duper then why did it fail? I received no reply from them. I have friends that have had issues with their super duper advertised parts being no more than the original chinese junk. Buying parts from any buisness is a buy it at your own risk. Duane at thats dax has been the best most reliable gentlemen to buy from, he is the only one i that i buy parts from now.

brown

Feb 1, 2013
Bloomington IL
I placed an order with Juice Moto Parts online Jan 10, 2015 and have not received the parts yet. I made payment through paypal. I turned it over to the Paypal dispute center today. I will never buy from them again.

Last edited: