some stuffs for sale

GoldenMotor.com

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
ive got some items for sale, or trade if it strikes my interest, plus shipping...

I wont raise any shipping costs, you pay what it costs, and I pack danged well...

ive tested all of these electrical components and am 100% positive of their working capacity...

12volt horn, and the switch but the switch is crusty and may not work, but that is free if you buy the horn, $8.50 shipped to the 48 states

cushy spring laden seat, with rubberized vinyl patterned cover in really decent shape for being 36 years old,also out of view is a spring between the seat post clamp and the seat pan, $18.00 plus shipping(medium flat rate)

pm me for details, or for paypal info, or for any questions you may have
thanks for looking

Last edited:

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
ARBEO SHA 15.15 carb , no air filter, no choke cable adjuster, $25 plus shipping(small flat rate)

thanks for looking

Last edited:

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Bullet style head light/speedometer combo, sealed beam by G.E. for tractor headlights, has speedo cable and the bolts to mount it, doesn't say 12v but 6v and 12v both work to illuminate the bulb, so id assume 12v, currently sealed with electrical tape because the plastic nipple the a nut would seat into is broken off, doesn't effect the lighting at all, and can withstand city bumps and holes, plastic headlight bucket, good chrome

$30.00 plus shipping(med flat rate with mad bubble wrap)

rear taillight assembly with bracket and working bulb, missing a small triangle of the reflective lense, but if you google the dot numbers and printing on it you can get a replacement plastic cheap,has a clear window facing streetwise to illuminate a plate if your state requires such $8.00 plus shipping(small flat rate)

can and will bundle to save on shipping costs to you and more work for me at the post office

I prefer to do flat rates, because its flat rate...

thanks for looking

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
also have a jawa 207 motor of unknown working order, I did pull the head, looks great, pulled the jug too, no gouging or scratches, great seated rings, no play in crank, don't know if the electrics work, but its got great compression,

$75.00 plus shipping, I don't know if itll fit into any size flat rate, but can get a quote from usps, ups, fedex, or however else youd wanna ship it...

id even throw in the jikov carb so you could run the motor

pm for pics

thanks for looking

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
$5 off anything over $10

No change on shipping except rear light assembly is posted price shipped

Jawa motor has been recently run with known good electrics

$50+ shipping

Only items in this post are updated

Make me an offer