looking for a 4 Stoke

GoldenMotor.com

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
my first engine kit my father got me a china kit of so you guys call them china's we built it together but after a while i used to have it on a next beach cruiser but the back bearing went out and its hard to find them for that then my parents started going through the divorce so my father had to move 30 miles away after what was accused of him after that things went down hill the bike and engine sat in the back yard for 3 months in the dirt he came over one day around my birthday and bought me a new bike it was a shwin street bike he put the engine on it and cleaned it out before he left i had it for a good 5 more months and put a good 1000+ miles on it before it started having trouble i was riding down a freeway over pass when the towel i was carrying in crate ( i had a rear bike rack) came out and went in between the tire like a stick would and one popped my tire because i was skidding at 45mph and made a nice 50 skid and bent my rim thank goodness my ex girlfriends dad lived right around the corner from us he brung the bike back home i fixed it and got a new back rim but because the bike was a street bike small tires and stuff it cant handle the power so everything started to break first clutch then magneto then another rim then chain and i had to sell it i could not afford at the age of 16 at the time to fix it it had a 69cc swapped head and piston other then that just a regular kit kinda miss the thing