Sbp super sale!!!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
NOW.

DON'T GRIPE BECAUSE WE AREN'T SENDING SPAM EMAIL FOR THIS SALE.

DON'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE YOU MISSED IT. OVER FIVE PAGES OF STUFF INCLUDING ALL SHIFTER KITS AND BOTH EXPANSION CHAMBERS.

http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalog/specials.php?page=1

PRE-FALL SUPER SALE. WE SERIOUSLY JUST BOUGHT THE MOST STOCK SINCE STARTED IN 2008. OUR SUPPLIERS ARE HAPPY, STUFF IS ON THE WAY. WE NEED TO CLEAR THE RACKS.

All in good humor. I wanted to come across as a used car salesman. Seriously. .duh.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I'd send Velo SO MUCH! spam he'd have to buy something Hey! and when he does keep sending him more Spam He! He! Ha! Ha!

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
OK guys, just a WEEK LEFT. We may not have another sale until midwinter, not sure yet - one thing for sure -

EVERY TIME WE END A SALE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE GO ALL GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT OR MISSED IT OR WE DIDN'T SEND THEM A REMINDER AND THEY STILL WANT THE SALE PRICE. WELL A SALE IS A SALE AND MUST HAVE END DATE. SO IT WILL BE SEPT 15, 2013.

:)

Was that like attention getting? Or not?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Well Paul since you insist...... I went and contributed $$'s and ordered a few parts and pieces at the Super Sale....... stuff I been needing and just never get around to making the order but its a done deal now.... and probably ain't done yet, really need to get another expansion pipe for one of my other bikes before long and I will, sale or no sale, spending so much of materials building my shop right now I gotta stay under the radar with the wife so she don't start telling me I need to spend that money else where...LOL!

Thanks for the great deals Paul

Peace, Map
reddd

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Hey Pablo, just got my order the other day and a part of the throttle was broke. The cover plate with the two screws. Used to be made of metal. Do ya have just that part? You can look up my order last name Wolf.

Btw thanks for the fast service