Custom build MotoPedal For sale......

GoldenMotor.com

Jonathan1981

Aug 1, 2013
Gatineau
Up for sale is a one of a kind custom built Moto-Pedal bike.

Specs:

Bike frame:
Custom built out of 6061 aluminum. Heavy duty construction, 1/8" walled tubing, 1/4" plating.
Built in adjustability of engine position for chain slack etc.
Removable low profile gas tank with flush pop up gas cap.
Main frame and swingarm is powder coated yellow, gas tank is spray canned with vinyl graphics.

Suspension:
Marzocchi 888 for 8" travel, QR20 fork.
Fast ace, adjustable coil over shock for pit bike.

Brakes:
Hayes HFX 9 disc brakes, dual 8" rotors, goodridge rear line.

Wheels: Single track front rim, DoubleWide rear rim. 26" tires, 2.6" wide.

Engine mods:
Ports cleaned and polished, upgraded CR85 coil, high flow filter. CNC mag and clutch covers. NT speed carburator,
High compression head and custom heat sink. Approx. a few thousand kilometers use on motor, not yet rebuilt.
aftermarket pipe and silencer.
custom shift kit design.
4-5hp.

Performance specs(150lbs rider):
Top speed:
50kph

range:
engine only, 70-100km on tank. With pedalling, indefinate.

Hill climbing:
Goes anywhere a mountain bike can go. Climbs anything a mountain bike can climb.

weight:
approx: 70lbs.

This bike started out as a motored bike project to convert a norco hardtail mountain bike into a motored bike. Did it, had fun with it then wanted more suspension and gears. Chopped up that frame and tried to add suspension to it, turned out the tubing was too thin to work with so eventually only ended up using the bottom bracket and built a whole new frame around it. Built it, tested it out, broke it, rebuilt and re-inforced it and this is the result. Bike is indescribably fun, had my fun with it, time to move onto new projects......

PM if interested.

Attachments

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Where you listed the brakes as dual rotors, that threw me off. To my knowledge, dual rotors means two discs on the front wheel, one on each side. Front and rear means just that, front and rear. Not trying to nitpick, just pointing that out. I also don't see a price listed. That being said, very nice bike. Good work on the frame. Might want to include a pic or two of the shift kit.

Jonathan1981

Aug 1, 2013
Gatineau
Standard 8" mtb rotor, one in front, one in back....
as ad reads, PM if interested....

Can take photos of what ever you want, let me know where to send them.

Jonathan1981

Aug 1, 2013
Gatineau
Forgot to mention in the add I have about 75$ worth of ti hardware on it, for shift kit, engine mounts etc. Awesome stuff. The shift kit sprocket is hardened aluminum along with custom gold alum. chain rings. Saves alot of weight.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
So then you have front and rear discs. I was trying to give some constructive criticism on your ad here. I was suggesting that you post pics of your shift kit here along with the other photos of the bike. I'm personally not interested in the bike, as I don't mess with the ht engines anymore. Just thought I would leave some helpful comments. Take it or leave it :)

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That's a really nice bike. Great design, good luck with the sale. Should sell easy....

BBB go easy on the guy, you have no reason to post since this is not your style.

Jonathan1981

Aug 1, 2013
Gatineau
it's a motored downhill mountain bike....

No set price, open to offers ) Obviously it's a custom piece so I'm not going to give it away, amount invested ---> prob close to 5G's. But Obviously don't expect to make that back ). I have a ball park figure that I think is fair, I'll let the market decide though. Keep in mind I'm in Quebec, so shipping will be a bit extra. Probably about 100-200$ rough estimate....