truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Last edited:

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
There ya go.

All you guys can get rich with antiqued aluminum plate made to look like a crankcase with a happy time bolted to it.

It's worth whatever someone else wants to pay for it.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Still, I have a lot more respect for that Indian replica than I do for the Harley "replica" that started this thread.

His camouflaging is much better on the Indian. I'd even call it artistic. Plus he's honest in the description.

I don't suppose I'd buy this bike. But I like it.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That Harley in the 1st post is the same bike ( without all the wheels & sprockets ) as the X and sold for the same price some things not right here. there seriously can't be more then one fool out there buying these.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Nope, that wasn't an offer, but the message is the same.

People buy looks. Always have, always will. Not everbody, just some people.

Ebay makes it easy to find "some people"

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I think my EBay listing will start like If yer a stupid a$$ then buy this.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! he! He! Ho! Ho! Ha! ha! just kidding, Hummmm well now maybe that just might work ? My wife would probably love me for reals then.

I know yer not buying Mike but maybe you might know someone in the market for about $7,500.99 Oh! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! sometimes I get a good laugh at some one else's expense Ah! in this case He! He! He! Sorry Ha! Ha! guys Ha! Ha!

Attachments

Last edited:

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Laugh all you want.

The guy that sold it is building another as we speak. Just ordered up another couple square feet of aluminum plate and bending up another bike frame.

Someone will buy that too.

Why don't you stop laughing and start selling?

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
You guys have to understand that people that buy this stuff are not lacking for bucks?

Or maybe not.

You think they are fools eh?

I don't. I think they are buying what they want and they can afford it. A couple of grand is pocket jingle.

Doesn't everyone buy what they want? And what they can pay for?

Like I said, if it costs too much, don't buy it. Hey it's not easy to make aluminum plate look like a crankcase. If it was, everyone would be doing it.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Mike ... it's not aluminum, sheet metal, hollow, $1.50 bolts & nuts about $10.oo total 1hr. time oh and 3min to paint Ha! Ha! Ha!
That guy that's not lacking for the bucks just won the power ball and the motorized bike was the first thing he wanted to buy Ah waist his money on, Oh! Ha! Ha! Ha! here we go again.
Whats the ol saying "A fool and his $$ are soon parted" wonder what the shipping cost was ? He! He! He! gotta be half that Oh! Ha! Ha!

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I think the shipping was $400. Didn't you read the auction?

Doesn't really matter eh? The "look" I mean. It looked like a crankcase and that's why it sold for big bucks.

Done deal.

Rich men routinely divorce their wives, pay alimony and marry good looking 20 yr younger women that are dumb as a post.

And you think bikes are expensive...

Keep laughing, the joke is on you. You could have sold the 1K bike for 3.