Whizzer sheave

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I have a new whizzer sheave and hardware never mounted, won't fit my wheels with the moped hubs. 40.00 shipped.....can't ship til Thursday's.

pedal4416

Sep 10, 2009
Madison, WI
Payment sent last week through Paypal on Rat Rod Bikes. Still waiting for the sheave or at least a response to messages/email..... And I'm sure the other guys on Rat Rod are waiting for the same. Rat Rod members are now filing claims through Paypal.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
I don't know anything of what's going on, but his original post on this site states that he can't ship til Thursdays. Maybe that is an indication of why he may not be responding.

Keep us posted because I'd be interested in buying one if everything works out.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

pedal4416

Sep 10, 2009
Madison, WI
I'm giving him a few more days. Payment was made on April 30th and he said he would ship that Thursday. I have not heard from him since we first had contact on the 30th.

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Chain is a respectable long time member of this forum.

I would suspect there is a good reason for the delay.

Give the guy some time. He's not in the bike business to make money.

TiM

pedal4416

Sep 10, 2009
Madison, WI
He's had plenty of time to spend mine and others money. He is not a respectable seller and I'd advise you not to stick up for him and confuse other members into future dealings with chainmaker.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
It is possible that there may be circumstances that we may not know of. Most of us don't know each other on the streets, but only through this forum. If some Life event happens, none of us would be aware of it. For example, it may be possible that I have a heart attack and die, but since I don't associate with anyone here on the streets, no one on this forum would know what has happened to me. They would probably figure I just lost interest and moved on. In addition, my family does not know of my membership on this forum or my password to gain access to this forum.

I am not sticking up for chainmaker or know of him, other than this forum. He has been a long time member. It is possible a Life event has happened.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
I've bought a Whizer from Chain, with no problems. He was working two jobs, and his days off shifted with the whim of his employers, or having to fill in when someone else didn't show. He's not Walmart. He's a struggling working man with a family.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
You're not a reasonable type person are you pedal? With as many members telling you he's okay and something must be up you insist on thinking people wanna what? " confuse others "?......whatever for would they wanna do that for?.....chain makers ok