Raw Motors selling Grubee?

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I just got off rawmotors.com and they now have Grubee kits listed. Anybody else see that?
The website got bought by GasBike.net
Check the phone # as it is the same.

GasBike.net also bought zone8cycling.com

Contact Us
Raw Motors

15825 Stagg St
Van Nuys, CA 91406

Telephone : 1-877-354-3733

Email Us: [email protected]

Last edited:

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Gasbike and kings are trying to make a monopoly in the Southwest. If you ask me they need to work on fixing there bad reputation and focus on there current assets rather then trying to expand. Just my two cents. Raw was a good company to go through until they raised the crap out there prices cause of the customs issue over the summer. Now they are a part of gasbike & kings, good luck to anybody that wants to business with those guys.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Gasbike and kings are trying to make a monopoly in the Southwest. If you ask me they need to work on fixing there bad reputation and focus on there current assets rather then trying to expand. Just my two cents. Raw was a good company to go through until they raised the crap out there prices cause of the customs issue over the summer. Now they are a part of gasbike & kings, good luck to anybody that wants to business with those guys.
Would be kinda nice if they spent some money paying the import fee's so they could actually have some kits to sell rather than buying up other companies who also have no kits to sell!

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
I like RAW motors I bought two this last time,

Will a Gubee fit the same?

Will the RAW be gone now?

We cannot ship any 2-Stroke Bicycle Motors or Bike Engine Kits to
California due to CARB regulations.

So even Grubee 66cc from gasbike is forbidden in California

Last edited: