Billet Aluminum Covers Sets

GoldenMotor.com

xtrememotorbike

Jul 9, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I have billet aluminum clutch and magneto cover sets for sale. These are finned, anodized and come with integrated clutch cable elbow for simple clutch adjustment. These will go fast. $70.00 per set plus shipping. Quality is second to none, made in the USA. Please give me a call with any questions. Tony -702-525-1248

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Wow Those are sweet looking...now we need some billet cases, forged cranks and pistons to go with the covers.

How many sets do you have?

Thanks...ccc

Last edited:

xtrememotorbike

Jul 9, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for all the great responses. These were going to be mass produced by us, but we got sidetracked by a new project that we are neck deep in and going forward with. There are 4 sets left...each set consists of 1 flywheel cover (large cover) and 1 magneto cover (small cover). They also come with SS socket head fasteners and clutch cable elbow with finished cable end crimp. As mention, they are black and silver anodized 6061 billet aluminum and laser engraved with xtrememotorbike. We were also going to do billet cases, billet heads with interchangable compression domes, carb kits, exhausts, etc..., but like mentioned, very busy with current projects. Width is is just under 1.00" for the large cover (see photo) and just under .750" for the small cover. We were using these for builds with oversized cranks, but did fit with standard (Worksman) cranks. The clutch cable integrated into the side cover is wonderful, and truly easy o adjust. Again, give me a call with any special questions or ???. Here are some more pics.

Tony
702-525-1248

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thanks for the measurements and honest answer. They are great looking accessories that will improve the looks of any 2 stroke. Good luck with your sales.
Have you considered making them without the logo?
Tom

xtrememotorbike

Jul 9, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
2Door,

Thank you for your reply. As far as sales go...this will be all there is. We will not be producing these unless someone was interested in quite a large order. In that case of course they would be produced with their name/logo, or obviously to their liking. Once these are gone, there gone. Three sets left if someone is looking.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hi Tony!

You have made some really nice parts! Fortunately you only have a few sets!

If I'm not mistaken we talked about motorbike stuff a year ago.

As we talked about...this market will not bear high priced decorative items.

If I had the right sized scrap from another job...I could turn it into magneto and clutch covers instead of sending it to the scrap yard. I don't have any jobs that leave me with the scrap needed to make these parts...so I haven't done it.

In this market a clutch cover/mag cover combo will sell occasionally at $20.00.

It's just reality!

Jim

xtrememotorbike

Jul 9, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hi Jim!

Thank you for the great comment. I do agree (somewhat) that this market may not warrant high dollar items. But I do believe that there definitley is a want, and even more so a need for more quality made bolt-on performance and aesthetic components at a digestable end price. The products you offer are beautiful and quite affordable, but definitley underpriced (as you agree). If your volume of manufactured product was substantially higher, I could without doubt see your items reflect the prices they are currently offered at. I have read many of your threads and understand why you offer what you do at the prices you have set. I think you have definitley gained many happy customers by offering a great item at a great price, but unless you kick it up a few notches in production volume (mass), you too will probably reconsider continuing sales. Nobody goes into business to break even....as they should'nt. Price gouging on the other hand, in my opinion is not acceptable regardless of the market or item. Offering an item for sale that enables one to absorb the cost of manufacturing and make a reasonable profit is not a sin, and making really good items is neither easy or cheap. Coming from an aftermarket power sports/recreational vehicle background, I think this market is still very fertile...if we weren't up to our necks in another product, xtrememotorbike might still be going forward. In the meantime, good luck with everything and keep on making great parts for a great price...All these motorbike lovers, new, old and yet unaware are going to want and need them.

Tony

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hi Jim!

Thank you for the great comment. I do agree (somewhat) that this market may not warrant high dollar items. But I do believe that there definitley is a want, and even more so a need for more quality made bolt-on performance and aesthetic components at a digestable end price. The products you offer are beautiful and quite affordable, but definitley underpriced (as you agree). If your volume of manufactured product was substantially higher, I could without doubt see your items reflect the prices they are currently offered at. I have read many of your threads and understand why you offer what you do at the prices you have set. I think you have definitley gained many happy customers by offering a great item at a great price, but unless you kick it up a few notches in production volume (mass), you too will probably reconsider continuing sales. Nobody goes into business to break even....as they should'nt. Price gouging on the other hand, in my opinion is not acceptable regardless of the market or item. Offering an item for sale that enables one to absorb the cost of manufacturing and make a reasonable profit is not a sin, and making really good items is neither easy or cheap. Coming from an aftermarket power sports/recreational vehicle background, I think this market is still very fertile...if we weren't up to our necks in another product, xtrememotorbike might still be going forward. In the meantime, good luck with everything and keep on making great parts for a great price...All these motorbike lovers, new, old and yet unaware are going to want and need them.

Tony
Tony,

Thank you!

You are absolutely right!

I've been building some bikes for the guys down in the islands, Trinidad, they like nice parts and don't care what they cost.

Send me a money request via paypal [email protected]

I'll buy a set for one of my current builds...The ones with your logo are preferred if you still have them.

There's no way that I can buy the metal...program the run...anodize & deliver this nice of a product for $70.00

Again... nice Job!

I wish you the very best success in your current venture!

Jim

xtrememotorbike

Jul 9, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I wish I could Jim...but there gone. If we end up doing a full run of these in the future I will be happy let you know. I would of loved for you to have had a set. I purchased three of your products, and absolutley love them. There's nothing quite like cross promotion. Although, we will not be offereing these again anytime soon(unless we get really freed up...LOL), I will continue to promote and endorse your products. I love giving credit where credit is due...and you my friend desire it.

Tony

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
I wish I could Jim...but there gone. If we end up doing a full run of these in the future I will be happy let you know. I would of loved for you to have had a set. I purchased three of your products, and absolutley love them. There's nothing quite like cross promotion. Although, we will not be offereing these again anytime soon(unless we get really freed up...LOL), I will continue to promote and endorse your products. I love giving credit where credit is due...and you my friend desire it.

Tony
I'm not surprised that the sets are sold! They will be MB collectibles.

I should have jumped quicker, it would have saved me a LOT of time and expense!

Again...thanks Tony...

Jim