New BMP Friction Kit design

GoldenMotor.com

BMP

Feb 13, 2010
Greenville, NY
Kit now comes with dual drilled engine holes to allow for drive assembly to be reversed and mounted on front tire. Great for trikes. Also now has a sleek rounded front edge which provides more clearance near the brakes to solve problems with brake interference. Also now has 2 sets of holes for the pivot bolt. Kit is now available unpainted or powder coated with a sharp looking gloss black finish.

BICYCLE ENGINE PARTS, MOTORIZED BICYCLE PARTS

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Is the rear frame bracket going to be powder coated too?

Kit now comes with dual drilled engine holes to allow for drive assembly to be reversed and mounted on front tire. Great for trikes. Also now has a sleek rounded front edge which provides more clearance near the brakes to solve problems with brake interference. Also now has 2 sets of holes for the pivot bolt. Kit is now available unpainted or powder coated with a sharp looking gloss black finish.

BICYCLE ENGINE PARTS, MOTORIZED BICYCLE PARTS

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I recently purchased a BMP kit and am very satisfied with it.
I heartily recommend the BMP Friction kit.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I think I am going to take the stock roller down to some machine shops and get some quotes on making a 1.5" roller.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
lol i know this post is old but why is BMP banned??
i'm not positive so DO NOT TAKE THIS AS FACT, but.

i had a conversation in pm with paul before and he said he had banned and refunded certain sponsors money in the past for getting out of line with customers on the forum. it's possible that happened. again i'm not sure this is what happened, just that it is possible.