Hello from Brooklyn,NY

GoldenMotor.com

Edropr

Sep 16, 2010
Brooklyn
hey guys i'm new to this site ...i have a 80cc motorized bicycle that has a problem...my bike doesn't want to turn on and spark plug is good it made an effort to turn on the last time i tried it out...but it would not turn on completely and also it is dripping a bit of gas out the muffler i believe that it could be flooded...my brother built this bike and gave it to me for my birthday but he lives in philly and i live in Brooklyn so if you guy can help me out i would really appreciate it... http://motorbicycling.com/images/smilies/Waa.gif

an5.sprite

Sep 16, 2010
new york
engines are pretty simple, they require 3 things: gas, spark and compression. When an engine does not run you first need to determine why. If you have gas dripping out of the muffler then I would start by taking out the spark plug, turning off the fuel and letting the engine spin while riding the bike. you may get some gas spray form the spark plug hole. if the plug is clean, great, if not I would get a new plug, they are relatively cheap and install it and try again.