Hello from Huntington Beach Ca.

GoldenMotor.com

SSGT-FLASH

Apr 16, 2010
Huntington Beach CA
Hello,

I recently bought a lowered streched beach cruiser and a motor for myself. I also bought a beach cruiser and a motor for my buddy. We plane on building them this weekend. I'm looking forward to cruising it this summer. Any advice would be appreciated. So far I'm very impressed with the builds I have seen in this forum. I'm also impressed with the quality of this site. The build facts are helpfull and your builds are giving me a lot of ideas about what I want to do to my bike.

Thanks

usflg

SSGT-FLASH

Apr 16, 2010
Huntington Beach CA
bairdco,

Hey thanks for the info. I had no idea that they were cracking down so hard over there. Thats pretty lame if you ask me. I'll keep that in mind if I cruise over there.

Thanks.

.flg.

SSGT-FLASH

Apr 16, 2010
Huntington Beach CA
ok so I have been having one **** of a time with the rear sprocket on my lowered beach cruiser. The problem is that there are more spokes then on a normal bike and the hub seams a bit larger too. I had too have my buddy create a 1/4 inch spacer plate out of aluminum to get the sprocket to align correctly due to the weird shap of the rear tire. Also the bolts that were supplied in the kit were worn and looked to have been used but I replaced them with stainless steel bolts. So far so good but its been a pain.

:-||