Felix from boston

GoldenMotor.com

Felixcat

Dec 12, 2009
Boston
Hello from Boston. My name is Felix. I got the Pirate Cycles touchyfeely. Fun bike! Not many MB's around here yet in Boston. Hopefully will change that next spring. I will be building a bike for myself real soon. Building a Deck Mate! Blue, my favorite color. I know a couple people here already and I cant wait to become a part of this community. Taco, wheelstandmatty, troyboy and I'm sure there's many more to come..
Well then.. See you guys out there
Felix usflg

wheelstand matty

Sep 3, 2009
grafton hill, wormtown mass
Hello from Boston. My name is Felix. I got the Pirate Cycles touchyfeely. Fun bike! Not many MB's around here yet in Boston. Hopefully will change that next spring. I will be building a bike for myself real soon. Building a Deck Mate! Blue, my favorite color. I know a couple people here already and I cant wait to become a part of this community. Taco, wheelstandmatty, troyboy and I'm sure there's many more to come..
Felix usflg
yo what up flip good to have ya here, but your flying the wrong flag on that chopper.flg.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Felix rmfla
Felix,
Its about time bro.
Welcome, your gonna love it here!
I fixed your flag.. LOL.. The fun has just begun!!
Justin

Last edited: