New Bike Builder

GoldenMotor.com

PassinThru

Nov 22, 2009
Evansville, In 47712
Looks Cool to me.
I am retired from Harley-Davidson as a career. Did Harleys for 36 years. Enthusiest, Technician, Service Manager, Shop Owner, Drag Bike Tuner, Custom Builder, Parts Designer & Manufacturer.
I have a "Mountain Bike" hanging in my garage and have decided to build a Custom motor powered version bike with it. I'll be around. I like the Web Site!
PassinThru

Last edited:

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Looks Cool to me.

I am retired from Harley-Davidson as a career. Did Harleys for 36 years. Enthusiest, Technician, Service Manager, Shop Owner, Drag Bike Tuner, Custom Builder, Parts Designer & Manufacturer.

I have a "Mountain Bike" hanging in my garage and have decided to build a Custom motor powered
version bike with it.

I'll be around. I like the Web Site!

PassinThru
Welcome, You have alot of expeirience with MC's so you will have no trouble with these MB's. The only thing is the hobby can be very addicting. I am working on my 10th one now, and will probably build about three more this winter.

John

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
It will be good to have you around here. Looking forward to the insights and knowledge you will have to offer given your career and experience! Former sportster owner here.

joker

Oct 6, 2009
clearwater
good to have ya
sounds like i wanna see some pics from your builds
you will love it
its a combination of a sickness and a desease

ride on