Almost finished pics form central FL

GoldenMotor.com

pwrobleski

Jul 9, 2009
Florida
On my original thread "hello from central FL" I posted some before and during pics. I wanted to post a new one for these pics. I haven't put the fenders nor did i put the chain guard on yet. Which by the way are the same color as the bike. I just have to get my fender braces satin blk and I can put my fenders on. My gas tank is already powder coated satin blk. .flg.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You're well on your way to a good looking bike. Keep up the good work and post photos when you're done. Nice color. Good work.
Tom

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I like that color combo! I wouldn't have thunk it if I were just lookin' at paint cans - but it turned out sweet! Particularly how even the tires/sidewalls match :D

Good job, can't wait to see it all together ;)

pwrobleski

Jul 9, 2009
Florida
I like that color combo! I wouldn't have thunk it if I were just lookin' at paint cans - but it turned out sweet! Particularly how even the tires/sidewalls match :D

Good job, can't wait to see it all together ;)
Hey thanks, i had help with the color combo so I can't take all the credit. My friend that owns a auto body shop and his co-worker helped with the color. The owner gave 3 color charts to pick from. After i picked the color it was my frinds at AutoSport that added this and added that to give me my custom color. Ron said if anyone asks, tell them it's "mistic orange" because I made it, lol. I was going to go with originally gloss blk but my friend said that satin blk would set the orange off better. So thats how I came up with my color combo. The rims were powder coated when I had the idea of gloss blk. But in the end I believe it will all flow and pop together to make one swEET bike, lol.

.flg.