Tellus Bicycle 30's made in Sweden

GoldenMotor.com

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
Update Nr 2: It's easy to make misjudgements when you're drunk...
I thought I had control over myself and the metrics system even when drunk but today I had a good laugh. The tank I mentioned above had been laying for about two weeks waiting for me at a bus-delivery-station. I spent total two hours to get it. When I got home and opened the box this volumetric beast appeared... Haha.... Don't know what to to with it, beautiful vintage brass though. Anyone interested?
Oh yeah, Silverbear, I WILL get back to you regarding the seat and so on, I am very busy right now regarding my new apartment, I have read your last post and will reply in this thread so now you know.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
Snowy update:
I tried to order a 62 cc engine from my local dealer, and he gave me this surprising answer, he gave me a 48 cc for free!!!:

"You will get more parts than you ordered, because I'm about to clean out.

My shop grew too big so I had no leisure, full-time job during the day and engines in the evenings. I have to prioritize family that is why I quit, and then there are other interests here in life.

Regards,
Sebastian"

He's closing the shop. I have decided, this 48 cc goes on the old Tellus. Now I will have to check that saddle to get back to Silverbear!

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
This Tellus bike is still alive, working on its 3rd year! Still looks really worn vintage since I haven't touched it. This bike is a workhorse, delivering packages to the postal office. Same engine, same setup, nothing touched since late 2009... 48 tooth rear sprocket and som filing on the piston skirt. Same saddle, it's falling apart lol.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Nice old bike!
Exactly what I would have chopped up to pieces when I was a kid!
Now, I think I'd cautiously bolt a Solex on it, or a Cucciolo, and preserve it much as possible.
Best
rc

mekano

Nov 4, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
Tellus bike was stolen and disappeared mid august 2015, same 48 cc engine all the time, same saddle as well (!). It looked to cool to be left alone with an engine, tank and a removed rack.
RIP my motorised 30's Tellus bike 2009-2015!