Hello from Boynton Beach, Florida!

GoldenMotor.com

MarkTur

May 23, 2008
Hi All,
I have a BoyGoFast (Happy Times) 70cc setup on a Kulana Moon Dog. I've got 3 tanks through it, and I really LOVE it now that I've worked all the gremlins out.

I've been plagued with flat tires but finally think I'm past it...solid core No-More-Flats in the front, Slime extra thick in the rear with 3 layers of electrical tape covering the spokes, and Mr. Tuffy lining the tire. I ended up changing the balloon white wall tires to a lower profile and a bit thinner Comfort style tire. I think I'm finally able to relax and not worry about flats.

I found this forum by accident, but glad I did. I've been participating on the other forum, and someone mentioned this one, so here I am. :)

Anyway, a shout out to all my new friends!
Happy Times!
(c)
Mark

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Mark, welcome to the place. I found some burred edges on the valve stem area on my wifes Moon Dog, and also on my Next aluminum bike. Check those rims.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum. if you get time can you post more about the solid core tire and taped spoke i am really interest. how does it ride ect. once the gremlins are worked out of the bicycle and the bicycle engine then the real fun begins. look forward to hearing more and glad to have you with us
:ride:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. I kept having flats on my rear tire. I changed tubes three times each time I would grind, smooth and add more tape and rubber lining but all to no avail. I finally changed tire and tube and not a flat since..........................

MarkTur

May 23, 2008
Thanks - good to be here.
Mr. Right1 - long time, no see! :)

Don't know why it's taken me this long to stumble onto this board...