Need stock gas tank from 79 or 99 predator!

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm hoping someone has a stock gas tank from a 79cc or 99cc Predator engine. When I mounted my 99 into a Panther from a couple of years ago I removed the gas tank since the Panther has a nice in frame steel tank. If I remember correctly I gave it away. Can't find it at any rate.

The Predator engine is being upgraded in the Panther to a vintage 147cc Jacobsen 2 stroke and the 99 Predator is now powering a rack mount experimental 3 speed spoked hub drive.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?p=608362#post608362

The engine needs a gas tank and in this application the best one would be the original stock gas tank. Does anyone have one sitting on the shelf looking for a new home? Respond here if you do, or send me a PM if you prefer. I surely would appreciate it. Let me know what you want for it. Perhaps I have something you need and we can swap. Thanks!
SB

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
That won't work out since I don't have any and stopped making them once I ran out of suitable harness leather a couple of years ago. Should have saved one for myself anyway. SB

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm cancelling the request for a Predator gas tank. I ordered a 79cc engine on sale from Harbor Freight for this MTB project. So, bought a gas tank with the motor included. Ha!
SB

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Thank you, Trey. I'll try to remember that, but I'm guessing that my harness making days are over with. Haven't had horses (Lac LaCroix Indian ponies) for some years now.
SB