Huasheng 14 volt 8 amp Generator Engine

GoldenMotor.com

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Lol not removed, I read the piss contest. Unlike Wayne I'm a novice and always needs pictures to open my mind more. Btw what is this? A bicycle engine or something that could generate things in let's say a camp site or house without power?

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
and if you look at the engine where the cdi bolts up we have those bolt hole locations now on the husang sandard. makes you wonder if they just used the same cast and removed that stuff cuz it wont sell ie lower end model or the 53 cc is a fake number because its really 49... i dunno just seems all so crazy..

they have to many models and stuff all hashed together.... kinda started on one thing they went to another then said screw it.. lol

here is what they really are made for http://www.htgc.cn/en/products.asp?id=157,, notice the kill switch the govenor they took that all off on our models look at the displacement its more...

terry is there where you got your big bore carb from the 53cc version?

Last edited:

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
With that tapered shaft how would one hook up a 78mm clutch with a staton friction kit?......... this would make the perfect MAB for me. Your in Canada how much to ship to denver co?

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
and if you look at the engine where the cdi bolts up we have those bolt hole locations now on the husang sandard. makes you wonder if they just used the same cast and removed that stuff cuz it wont sell ie lower end model or the 53 cc is a fake number because its really 49... i dunno just seems all so crazy..

they have to many models and stuff all hashed together.... kinda started on one thing they went to another then said screw it.. lol

here is what they really are made for Shandong Huasheng Zhongtian Engineering Machinery Co., Ltd.,, notice the kill switch the govenor they took that all off on our models look at the displacement its more...

terry is there where you got your big bore carb from the 53cc version?
No I am not sure where the supplier is getting those carbs from

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
With that tapered shaft how would one hook up a 78mm clutch with a staton friction kit?......... this would make the perfect MAB for me. Your in Canada how much to ship to denver co?
Well I can't tell you how much until you give me your zip code. But I can tell you most everything I sell ships here in the USA and never crosses the boarder.

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
hey terry, i was looking at the stock husang motors and i think all it would take to upgarde it to one of these is the fan and stator seeing how its all it really needs.. maybe you can get ahold of the parts?

abikerider

Jul 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Just noticed this thread. I think it's interesting that they mounted the ignition magneto on the flywheel cover instead of the engine. I wonder why? I would think it would be very difficult to adjust the magneto gap with this arrangement. Interesting...

It sure would be nice if they offered an upgrade kit for all the old engines. Of course, that makes too much sense! It would also be nice if they tried to make it a little skinnier. I have a lower power solution to offer in the meantime. Will be doing customer testing soon. Here's a link to the picture.
http://motorbicycling.com/members/a...roke-alternator-picture2703-alterntor-v3.html