4s 7g Chug chug fail ( and a lot of hard learned tips.)

GoldenMotor.com

xlander

Dec 12, 2014
az
4s 7g Chug chug fail (In Work) ( and a lot of hard learned tips.)

Deleted to make this wall of text less painful.

Last edited:

xlander

Dec 12, 2014
az
Re: Chug chug fail ( and a lot of hard learned tips.)

Deleted to seperate the two seperate topics I piled into one.

Last edited:

Otto

Nov 23, 2012
Forney, TX
Thanks for your informative post.

One thing you might consider when writing a long post is to do that with something like Notepad, Word, etc. When you have finished your writing, formatting, and spell check, copy and paste it into your post. I have experienced the same frustration as you, and that is how I solved the problem. Perhaps it can work for you as well.

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
Thanks for your informative post.

One thing you might consider when writing a long post is to do that with something like Notepad, Word, etc. When you have finished your writing, formatting, and spell check, copy and paste it into your post. I have experienced the same frustration as you, and that is how I solved the problem. Perhaps it can work for you as well.
yes - I too lost a couple of posts - being Dyslexic (that word's spelling is a sick joke! - lol) - and lousy typist.

I find the simpliest solution (remembering to do this after writing a Tome is another matter) is after you write your Tome, mouse over the whole thing to highlight all of it (within the little post-it box here) - then "right mouse-click/button" and selection "copy to clipboard" (or "copy") (same thing).................then post your post assuming you are not kicked out - if it happens that you are - re-log in, then "right mouse-click/button" and select "paste" and all the stuff you wrote that is saved on the clipboard will be tranfured to your post-it window here in this forum.

yes its a PIA regardless.