Bike will not start! Need serious help

GoldenMotor.com

Hdmelo

Oct 2, 2013
Florida
My bike does not want to start.. I opened the clutch and nasty water fell out of it, it has never been in rain or water. Motor ran for like 5 minutes and never again. The clutch seems to be pulling in and out, i tried flower nut adjusting but when i peddle
Up to speed and let go of the clutch, i cant even hear the motor try to turn over or anything. What is wrong? Here are some pics. Plz help!

Hdmelo

Oct 2, 2013
Florida
well id say gas cause it hasnt touched water what so ever. it was thicker than water and dirty. so it could be gas...

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
if it was fuel, then your clutch pads may have turned to mush - I'd try to take them out and clean everything well, then put in new ones

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Sounds like it got rained on to me. If there is/was water in the coil side, there's your problem. It doesn't take much to short a coil dead...check for spark after your get it cleaned up. I'd hose the clutch side with brake cleaner while turning it by hand, then adjust the clutch and try it.
Pull the coil cover off and see if you have water in there too if you have no spark