fastest indian MOVIE !

GoldenMotor.com

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
I was searching netflix last night an found a movie about the fastest indian motorcycle owner , called "the worlds fastest indian" I wasnt sure if anyone would be interested ,but I was sure surprized to find that after hearing about that once in a thread here. probably gonna watch it this weekend .

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I have a copy of that movie... if you havent seen it youre in for a real treat. Even if you arent interested in motorcycles in the least you will still thoroughly enjoy it. So if you have a wife get her to watch it also, she will most likely love it.

Everyone already probably knows but its a true story of the life of New Zealander Burt Munroe, he is played by Sir Anthony Hopkins (Hannibal Lector in Silence Of The Lambs). I cannot recommend this movie highly enough. If you havent seen it what are you waiting for :)

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Silverbear made me aware of this movie last weekend and I've been able to see about the first half hour. Very entertaining and I'm sure it'll get even better. We don't have lemon trees this far north but I've used the same method for most all the trees and bushes in our yard.
Dan

Kiwegapawa

May 2, 2011
Village of Cooper's Cave
I have the Movies also. Gotta love those Chevy Pistons!

Any time yall would like some Screen Shots or Antimated *gif captured from the movie, give me a shout!. Whatever portion, it's up to you.
.shft.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Wonderful movie! It also teaches you how to properly care for a lemon tree!
No, no, no, Gott in Himmel, nein! What he does is not how you "care" for a lemon tree. And that is not why they're such a pretty shade of yellow.

Very good movie so far otherwise. I haven't had a chance to see all of it yet, keep getting interrupted. But it does illustrate how some geniuses are also quite nuts. Old Burt Munroe will grow on you though.

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I beg to differ, urinating on a lemon tree, or actually the ground surrounding any citrus tree is beneficial

http://www.readersdigest.com.au/how-to-grow-a-lemon-tree/

Its also beneficial to uriante on a compost pile as it helps to break it down a lot quicker.

How could you let youself get interrupted in this movie? Its a fantastic movie and not all that long, lock the front door, turn off or take you phone off the hook, dim the lights and enjoy the ride.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Growing up, my Dad and I use to pi$$ on our lime tree.

However, if I had any tree in the back yard now, I wouldn't make a habit of pi$$ing on it.

BTW, I watched the movie twice on Netflix, and will prolly watch it a few more times.

I just LOVED the scene on the beach where he came from behind and SMOKED the biker gang!

It was as if they were standing still, and he passed them @ 45mph.

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
After reading the Reader' Digest link, I wonder who at Shell Gasoline Co. first started messing around with their new "cleaner burning Nitrogen enriched gas" and exactly what they did to it to enrichen it......