Has anyone noticed....

GoldenMotor.com

UriDead

Nov 21, 2011
Madison, IN.
...that the prices of the China Gal 2 stroke engines on eBay have increased? If they have not increased, the price that once included free shipping now charges shipping, which increases the total cost up by $30 or more. Only the overly priced ones have free shipping now. This is from continually watching four sellers.

Noticed this change over the Christmas weekend. Oh well....

When I see the price drop back down I'll buy 2 more, not before.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
My guess would be they are not doing to well, or they have to compensate for increased customs costs :eek: ????

I'm glad my dealer / vendor is a local.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Got my 50cc kit from Boygofast the Fall of 09 for $105 shipped
and got the first 66 from bikeberry in March of '09 for $119 shipped-

yes-prices rise steadily, but the largest jump was about a year ago- and then supplies get lower as the summer goes on. I'm not going to panic though- now I have enough of the basics- I think I'd never really need anything more than a replacement motor now-

and since I've replaced a jug and piston- something got in there!- probably not even that.

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
i should never need more than a replacement motor unless i decide to build another bike. my bike is doing so good performance wise i doubt i will ever need to build another bike though. the engine i have now was a replacement lol but all other parts are serving me just fine. got my motor from bgf for about 90 bucks. with the expansion chamber im in the 30 mph range. i have a nice big 2 gallon fuel tank and no complaints. other parts do need replaced from time to time, but a whole kit wont be necessary. last part i replaced was my grips. everything else is great.