BikeBerry.com bought Spooky Tooth

GoldenMotor.com

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Right colume ad is infected, too. After the warnings about the left hand ad I clicked on an email address on the right and now I have a bot that sends pR0n and dick bigger products to my contacts. I've swept the crap outta this computer but the junk still goes out :p

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Right colume ad is infected, too. After the warnings about the left hand ad I clicked on an email address on the right and now I have a bot that sends pR0n and dick bigger products to my contacts. I've swept the crap outta this computer but the junk still goes out :p
As to the right hand add by BikeBerry the image of the 4 stroke
with the Honda motor and belt drive sheave was stolen and used with
out permission of it's owner.

This is the second time that BikeBerry has pulled a stunt like this. They do
not get permission for pics that they use in their banners. You would think
that they would have learnt the first time?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I am really sorry to hear this......I will remember Spooky Tooth the way it was and that is that.. Roland worked hard to get Spooky known as a reputable source of some good products and MAB innovation and the customer service was good for the most part. You could contact them easily and they were rather personable. That's how I wish to remember them and will miss them too...

dnut

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
What's really disappointing is they have product I want but I will not risk my money until they have stabilized.

When good reports start coming in about them then I'll get my parts.

Skyliner70

May 25, 2011
Colorado
What was the reason Spooky sold the biz? Was he not earning money in this tough economy or another reason? He had excellent customer service and I never had to worry about ordering from his website.

BikeBerry.com

Dealer
Nov 7, 2008
California
www.bikeberry.com
BikeBerry.com bought Spooky Tooth.

Roland loaded all the inventory in a truck and drove it out
to LA.
BikeBerry sold some of those defective Grubee 4G 4:1 kits
with the bad one way bearings and won't fix them.
Maybe they should give refunds seeing that they knew
they were defective from Spooky Tooth?

BikeBerry buying Spooky Tooth is not such a great thing as
they seem to have gone into Gasbike.net territory with
horrible customer service and very long phone waits.
Wait for 40 minutes then get hung up on. lol
BikeBerry should try calling them self and see what the
customer experiences! OMG

Hey BikeBerry
Your website bike berry motors.com is an attack site that
tries to install malware on your computer. Been like that for
weeks and you have been notified a few times.
Paul or some admin should remove the add on the left column.
Hi BiMoped,

This is Jack from BikeBerry.com. I'm definitely sorry to hear that you feel the way that you do. Please allow me to try to alleviate some of your concerns by addressing those issues that you mentioned.

Regarding the Grubee 4G engine kits, the 4G engines kits that we have sold and are currently selling all have the updated one way bearings which are not affected by this issue. In fact, all of the 4G engine kits that go out of our warehouse have already been fixed with the new bearings. If you are affected by the one way bearing problem, feel free to give us a call and we will get you taken care. We certainly want to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.

Regarding the long wait time, for whatever reason, this particular week we have experienced a LARGE increase in phone call volume. We have made every attempt to remedy this issue by bringing in additional phone support staff. At the time of this message, our phone queue is at about 1-5 minutes so I think we are all caught up for now. We get the highest volume of calls between 8:30AM-12:00 PM PST, especially on Mondays. For the shortest wait times, the best time to call is in the afternoons =).

Regarding the issue with BikeBerryMotors.com, our developers have been working very hard to fix this problem. At the time of this message, BikeBerryMotors.com is completely fixes and free and clear of any malware threats =).

tintor

Oct 7, 2009
Tulare,calif
I ordered and paid for two pineapple adapters from spooky tooth before christmas and waited and waited called they kept telling me that they were back ordered,I called more than 3 times to the same response.then no answer so i waited,waited then to find out they went out of buisnes with my money and adapters.i am a easy going person and felt maybe a motorbiker other than I needed them worse than I did, an someday something will come my way. I wish roland the best of luck ,sorry you (spooky tooth) was another great service that has fallen to our @##$# economy....