New as a member but not a reader

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hi everyone!
I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and appreciate all the ideas it has given me. I decided to join because I am embarking on a strenuous custom build where I am heavily modifying and welding a steel frame bike and putting a 60's mcculloch engine on it. I welcome advice and will continue to read other peoples interesting threads. Happy biking!

P.S. This is the inspiration for the frame I'm building is on the vintage projects website but I'm not allowed to post the link yet.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome and we're glad you've come in from the cold. If you fail to find the answers to any questions that might arise from your build, don't hesitate to ask. You'll get more opinions that you'll know what to do with. Is this custom build your first attempt at motorizing a bicycle? We're always interested in seeing the innovations that folks come up with. Enjoy yourself and ride safe.
Tom

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
This is my first build but I have a lot of skilled people immediately available to me at home and also on this forum. Thank You for the welcome! i will keep you posted