Gainesville checkin in

GoldenMotor.com

Lay'emLow

Nov 4, 2009
Gainesville, Fl
Hello all!

I found this site recently looking for help with my own bike engine. My experience with these things started over a year ago with a build that gave me an enormous amount of trouble and then left neglected for quite some time. This site has inspired me to pick up the build again now that I have the support that will make success achievable. Anyway, thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of us who are lacking in those departments. I cant wait to contribute something useful myself!

Paul

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Paul,
Welcome and know we're here to help with anything we can regarding your motorized bicycle. Glad you've picked up the interest again. There are all kinds of troubles that many people have with these things and help is available. Post a picture of your bike and tell us what you're having problems with. We'll get you riding soon.
Tom

Lay'emLow

Nov 4, 2009
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys.

Quick forum operation question- Is there a way to make a photo album or do I have to create a thread in order to post pictures?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hello all!

I found this site recently looking for help with my own bike engine. My experience with these things started over a year ago with a build that gave me an enormous amount of trouble and then left neglected for quite some time. This site has inspired me to pick up the build again now that I have the support that will make success achievable. Anyway, thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of us who are lacking in those departments. I cant wait to contribute something useful myself!

Paul

Welcome to the fold LL......you'll find everyone here helpful and a fun bunch too !....I'm in
Gainesville also ....we should hook up for a ride sometime.....

Laters,
Salty.shft.