Classic car show in Los Angeles ....I'll have my motorbike

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

i wish you guys and everyone else -that is hooked up on all the bike --car --
and motorcycle events/shows in the los angeles vicinity would post in the events section as much in advance upon learning of such things

thanx

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
buba here

and motorcycle events/shows in the los angeles vicinity would post in the events section as much in advance upon learning of such things

thanx
*Slaps forehead* What a great idea. I just got done posting about a motorcycle show in Indy, over in the Travels & Adventures section. I mentioned I was going a few days in advance, but the Events section is ideal for that. Thanks for the reminder. I'll do that next time. And the rest of y'all - if you're ever going to be in Indy, give a holler ahead of time so's I can ride up and say Hi! We can admire each other's bikes, shoot breeze, etc.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I ended up going to the Moon Eyes open house and the LAPD event, both were a good time.

Nice seeing you Blake and you bad azz truck...

The great part was me on my 200cc race bike at the LAPD event with no issues...the po po was very cool.

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
buba here

thanx
I was hesitant to post a classic car show in the event section of a motorbicycling website. Not sure if people would feel like I'm on the wrong forum. That's why I chose the tavern....... I always bring my bike in my truck to the shows...people love the motorbike scene....u always expect to see cars at a car show and the motorized bike kinda throws people off. If a cool show is coming up and I go I'll throw it in the event section and see what happens

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
I ended up going to the Moon Eyes open house and the LAPD event, both were a good time.

Nice seeing you Blake and you bad azz truck...

The great part was me on my 200cc race bike at the LAPD event with no issues...the po po was very cool.
Thanks Jeff. Glad you came by with your sick bike. Cops were def really cool. Not sure how long you stuck around. That smaller maroon cab over engine won best of show. He had over $240k in receipts for work on that truck! It was not the big cab over engine with the panel truck on back but the little next to it.