Minnesota motorized bicycle registered

GoldenMotor.com

scooter09

Feb 19, 2010
Minnesota
I have received a moped plate for 1903 Felt! I had to fill out papers for a home made motorcycle. Go to license registar,Ask for papers,fill them out,I needed receipts from bike,engine,nuvinci,12 volt light kit.Explain type of brake system(roller brake) on nuvinci.Also I included 18 pictures of all different pictures of bike;Frame,motor,engine label,serial numbers(bike&engine)Nuvinci,shift kit,lights,horn,rear mirror,speedo,exhaust,brakes. Also on papers you have to come up with explanation why this did not come with title (ie)homemade. I may have to have it inspected.See if they send me a letter.I just have to wire my stop lamp.I do have a Maxxon wireless stoplamp now.Only 49cc can be registered as moped. 66cc will need to meet motorcycle requirements(federal safety certifacate)Good luck!

scooter09

Feb 19, 2010
Minnesota
Re: Minnesota MB registered

Dan, I have the license center right beside me. It was a lot of visits there,But yes I have a moped plate. I was stopped by police 1 week later. They stopped ME, Because they thought I was a different person,Who had a cancelled license. In Minnesota,If your cancelled,you cannot drive any motor vehicle on a public road period. It is a gross misdeameanor,They can take you to jail.