Hello from southeast Michigan!

GoldenMotor.com

Avyrus666

Mar 19, 2017
MI
Just a rider new to the forums. Once I figure out how to attach pictures I'll post a few pictures of my ride as it keeps saying it failed, but for now...
It's a 66cc/80cc PK80 with a speed carb and CNC Thrust racing muffler on a Kent Bayside. 41t sprocket. Engine and components painted to match. Dual brake lever. Nothing special but it looks nice. Really reliable compared to my crap bike 2 years ago which was a 66cc Flying Horse junk bike. Now that I'm not completely embarrassed of my ride hopefully I can get involved in a local group or maybe start one.
Ive been building for 4 years now. This is my 3rd 2 stroke and ive done countess friction drives in the past as well. Only one incident so far which has been my stock brake arm braking at the bolt. My fault because it snapped at the thread due to over tightening. Looking into good caliper brakes or maybe even hydraulic calipers. I like slow easy stops as I've flew over handlebars with disc brakes one too many times..
Oh, and I forgot to mention everything got a prismatic coating. It really is a nice looking bike.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

Lots of info and great ideas here. Best of luck in your ongoing adventures!

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Hey you have to have a few posts under your belt before you can post a photo. Always looking to ride I94 hall road