Took a Spill

GoldenMotor.com

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Day Before yesterday I was coming home from wal-mart after it had just rained, and I was passed by a guy on another motorized bike going in the opposite direction. I quickly got the Idea that I might be able to turn around and catch up with him so I could ask about his setup and all that jazz maybe find out if he was on the forums. I started braking and turning into a 7/11 parking lot at the same time. Turns out You don't want to do all that on wet pavement with smooth tires :p.
Bike tipped over to the right and I slid Maybe 6 feet.I guess between the Battery box and my pedal my right leg managed not to be ground along the pavement by the weight of the bike so when I stopped I just popped the bike back up and started after the guy I was trying to catch. Was not very scary and I only scraped the right Battery Box a bit (nothing all my other adventures haven't already camouflaged with their own scrapes and scuffs x_x) The real Kicker Is that The dude crossed the street right before the light changed so I got to sit there and watch him putt off into the distance. Mayhaps Ill run into him later.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Oh, yes.........smooth, wet pavement.............turned too quickly.......been there, done that.

Probably true for everyone who reads this.

We're glad you're not hurt and that the damage is no worse.